If you would like to access architectural forms (ARC), homeowner documents and meeting minutes, go to our management company, Monarch Association Management, Inc., website. http://www.managedbymonarch.com/ Click on the "Associations" tab and scroll down to Lake Valencia.
In order to maintain the overall appearance of our community, residents have requested that after garbage pickups that containers are kept out of site from the street
If you plan to repaint your home or shutters a different color than the one currently on the house you are required to complete an ARC form for approval. See the link for the Monarch website to obtain the form and color palettte.
The 2020 End of Year Financial Report is available to residents. Simply go to the Monarch website and follow the Lake Valencia HOA tab to find the report.
Article I, Section 1 (q) of The Lake Valencia Supplemental Declaration of Covenants And Restrictions dated 6/19/1984 states the following:
"All lots shall be used for residential purposes only and no commercial activity shall be permitted on any lot....."
In order to ensure a consistent and fair interpretation of the covenant, the Lake Valencia HOA Board of Directors have established the following guidelines in determining a prohibited commercial activity.
1. A home office workspace or enterprise shall not be considered a commercial activity.
2. Telecommuting or remote work.
1. Signage or advertising that indicates a commercial activity.
2. Manufacture or repair performed at the residence.
3. Consistent visits by clients/customers to a residence.
4. Visible storage of materials.
5. Any activities that become a nuisance or adversely affects the residential character of Lake Valencia.
1. Existing covenants and restrictions regarding the parking of commercial vehicles and disturbances shall remain in effect.
2. All complaints by residents indicating that a property is being used for prohibited commercial activity shall be investigated by the property manager and reviewed by the Board to make a determination of prohibited commercial use.
Board of Directors Meeting Dates for 2021
April 15 Zoom Login: 85345628214 Passcode: 257668
January14, April 15, July 15, October 21